The project’s challenges
Saint-Gobain has implemented a matrix organization structured around Divisions, Business Units and Zones. This organization helps them to deal with many marketplaces and specific issues. However it ensues a fragmented culture, which requires a high adaptability from the HR function, together with a good knowledge of the firm’s practices, and the ability to implement HR actions.
So, the challenges of the HR Academy are numerous: - 15 HR themes to approach - A wide variety of people concerned by the project - A framework of HR practices covering complex and diverse realities.
Our response in brief
- The conception and development of this device are custom-made, perfectly adapted to the objectives and adjusted to the importance of the theme approached.
- Several training ‘micro-actions’ involving realistic scenario simulations, together with synthetic and comprehensive formats.
- We alternate the pace of the training, the formats, and the cognitive solicitations, similar to a Web universe.
Why we’re right for this project
- High knowledge of issues MOOC alike (pitfalls and qualities)
- Our graphic and ergonomic expertise, which gives us the ability to alternate holistically amongst the different types of training methods.
- A long-term thinking about the winning alliance between custom-made and templates.