The project’s challenges
Every year, a certain number of Banque Postale employees take a specific course for obtaining a professional diploma. This course is taken through two training organizations: the CESB (Centre d’Études Supérieures de Banque) and the ITB (Institut Technique de Banque).
These employees encountered the same challenges and issues during their training, but had only limited means to communicate among themselves.
We proposed an advanced collaboration environment to:
- Provide a space for communicating and collaborating,
- Assemble news from sites specialized in banking and insurance,
- Provide educational records related to the path toward the diploma,
- Get the community moving by easing communication and mentoring among graduates and course participants.
Our response in detail
- A collaborative platform custom designed and developed, perfectly adapted to its objectives
- A simple, accessible solution that meets the learners’ needs
- Skill transfer to the client
Why we’re right for this project
- Our deep knowledge of the client’s context eased mobilization and involvement of all participants necessary for implementing this type of project: Information systems managers, sponsors, HR, internal business departments, etc.
- Our ability to design an evolutionary project: Building a community depends not only on the solution proposed, but mainly on the way it is launched and implemented internally.
- Our internal staff had the whole range of skills needed for the project: educational expertise, quality editorial skills, technological expertise, and detailed knowledge of banking institutions’ specific IT constraints.