The project’s challenges
Employees sometimes see company strategies as pie in the sky — far from their everyday concerns.
To help all their employees implement the new strategy, BNP Paribas Cardif France asked Knowledge-Players to create an innovative e-learning module with these main goals:
- To make the new strategy relevant to employees’ daily lives
- To present the new professional practices that needed to be adopted for the new strategy to succeed
- To encourage employee commitment to quick action
- To impart a transparent, uniform, shared message
Our response in brief
- A realistic visual universe to absorb and engage participants, and high-quality graphics to make the learner want to “enter” the module
- Lively interactive writing and the use of in-house jargon to enhance participant involvement
- Voiceovers recorded by professional actors to increase realism and attract antsier learners into the reading.
Why we’re right for this project
- Our experience with this type of project helped us transform the company’s strategic challenges — often seen as distant from daily life — into clear, concrete, motivational material.
- Using our Professional Hero project allowed us to concentrate on adding value through educational design and giving form to key messages.
- Our detailed knowledge of corporate distance learning let us identify what to watch out for and reflect on. Working with the project team on practical solutions ensured the project’s success.