The project’s challenges
- Configuration management is a topic known by most people involved in projects, but separately implemented. In order to fully reap the benefits of security discipline and applications stability, it is required to harmonize configuration management practices within the Group.
- Additively to the classroom training on the same topic, BNP Paribas Cardif asked us to conceive an awareness module, capable of making sense, concretizing the challenges, and enhancing the long-term implementation of good practices.
- The objectives were the following: make the issues and consequences of configuration management real to all project players; illustrate the criticality of the topic; deliver the keys to understanding and levers for action to the concerned employees while taking care of raising the possible barriers.
Our response in brief
- A steam-punkish world, whose post-apocalyptical atmosphere is the starting point of a quest to reconstruction through knowledge restoration.
- A metaphor of configuration management issues in the fields of architecture, by means of a monitored and extended analogy, while remaining always close from the business context.
- Our Training Quest solution combines inductive teaching, situation analysis and know-how implementation.
Why we’re right for this project
- Our creativity and our graphical mastery allowed us to depict a coherent universe and to introduce a diverse characters gallery, able to enhance the emotional dimension and the attractiveness of the training.
- Our storytelling expertise inspired us a committing narrative spine, fostering the users’ involvement and enhancing the impact of the training.