The project’s challenges
Employee well-being is a major moral, legal and economic issue for Crédit Foncier. It is important to detect psychosocial risk factors as early as possible.
Managers are the first to encounter such situations, but they may not be able to identify, understand or deal with them well. People are often ill at ease when faced with suffering in which one may be a victim and a participant at the same time.
Crédit Foncier asked Korda & Partners and Knowledge-Players to help them extend their RPS training with an e-learning module to help managers understand their role, their responsibility and their options without preconceived notions or out-of-the-box solutions.
Our response in brief
- An engaging instructional environment
- A method favouring individual reflection
- Effective templates that make key messages concrete and transfer them to learning situations
Why we’re right for this project
- Korda & Partners consultants are skilled at creating inspiring, motivating content.
- The power of the Training Quest template to guarantee highly effective instruction with controlled costs and development times.
- We can provide inductively based instructional methods and peer situations with problems to make the content and best practices stick in the minds of managers.