The project’s challenges
For Groupama, professional clients market is a strategic sector. Amongst the principal missions Groupama advisors have to deal with: giving efficient responses to insurance needs and benefit plans, adopt a consulting approach with AMSP clients (Artisans, Merchants, Service Professions)… Therefore, advisors need to have a keen market understanding of their daily life. In order to enhance the integration path of its new “Pros” advisors, Groupama asked Knowledge Players to produce an e-learning solution introducing:
The different profiles of professional clients and their main features.
Groupama offers dedicated to professionals.
Groupama’s sale process adjusted to professional clients.
Our response in brief
- With intent to concretely put client’s specific needs and characteristics into perspective, we staged the main steps in the life of professional clients.
- Training Quest was used to connect inductive pedagogy, situations analysis and know-how implementation.
- The visual environment was attractive while remaining close to Groupama’s values; it fostered the user’s engagement towards the training.
Why we’re right for this project
- Our storytelling expertise inspired us a committing narrative spine based on various situations introducing the principal clients profiles.
- To best memorize and acquire knowledge, we activated several levers (Discovery, Analysis, Resolution, Synthesis) thanks to our library of pedagogical activities.
- Our innovation ability was the basis of the development of a tailored e-learning content edition solution, which gave Groupama editors full-autonomy in the production of their own modules.