The project’s challenges
BNP Paribas Cardif asked Knowledge-Players to create an e-learning system on the Solvency II fund allocation reform. This regulatory reform by the European Union requires that all insurance companies provide training.
This project’s goals were:
- Raise awareness of the challenges of the European Solvency II directive among all employees in the company
- Explain risk prevention mechanisms and their implementation at BNP Paribas Cardif
- Integrate the reform’s changes and impacts on work and organization at BNP Paribas Cardif
For a subject of this type, it was essential to find the right approach for highlighting the contributions of the departments supporting the project internally, and to give distance learning a positive, dynamic image.
Our response in brief
- A playful, enthusiastic approach to a dry, complex subject
- A real process of popularization and support to make the challenges understandable to everyone
- An interactive graphic novel approach that breaks away from ordinary distance learning methods
Why we’re right for this project
- We can engineer educational solutions on very complex subjects without bringing in business experts.
- Our mastery of storytelling allows lively, progressive acquisition of the training’s key messages.
- We can provide high-quality illustrations integrated into an interactive approach to the educational purpose (a story to demystify Solvency II).