The project’s challenges
For business consultants at the Banque Postale, implementing a unified system for managing all customer relationships was a major development deeply affecting their work habits. It covered relationships from start to finish, including monitoring.
These changes brought a lot of worry and apprehension.
The Banque Postale asked Knowledge-Players to help build a system that was both engaging and educational, with two goals: support the change in practices while providing clear, precise reference points to legitimize the new approach.
Our response in brief
- We used our Story Training solution to make a subject 100% focused on knowledge fresh and exciting.
- The story breaks all taboos to address challenges in the “Customer Relations File” process in a realistic, stimulating way.
- Fresh, colourful illustrations breathe a positive spirit into a subject that raises plenty of questions.
Why we’re right for this project
- We can transform dry material and procedures into engaging stories.
- Our Story Training solution provides an innovative method of distance learning through active participation in an interactive comic strip.
- Our experience in interactive education lets us teach without pontificating, be serious without putting the learner off, and stimulate without being vacuous.