The project’s challenges
For software and computer services companies, employees’ technical skills are crucial strategic advantages. To add value, and to develop and share skills within the group, IT-CE promoted an expertise approach aimed at surveying, supporting and improving all experts in fields strategic to their business.
This approach led to a number of organizational, managerial and professional changes and required needed everyone’s commitment in order to succeed. It was therefore essential to explain the approach and make a case for its acceptance.
We met this crucial challenge by designing and creating an animated educational film distributed to all IT-CE managers.
Our response in brief
- An offbeat 5-minute film featuring mischievous characters and spirited voiceover
- A sequence of instructional scenes to explain IT-CE’s practical view of expertise and the depth of its vision
Why we’re right for this project
- Our creativity was put to work for the client in imagining offbeat stories with an educational purpose.
- Our instructional skills allowed us to explain a complex approach in a clear, precise manner.
- Our organization’s agility let us propose very high-quality solutions within strict constraints and stay as close to the client as possible.