The project’s challenges
EDF’s Group Management University (UGM) called on Korda & Partners and Knowledge-Players to help design Pass MPL and Pass MDL: two innovative blended training paths covering all aspects of a manager’s role at EDF.
Goals set by UGM:
- Share common practices and references
- Create a group management culture
- Develop a feeling of belonging to an EDF manager community
These training paths involve about 20 promotions a year, for a period of 3 years, and mix on-site and distance learning, documentary resources and distance exchanges.
The community platform developed by Knowledge-Players plays a central role in this system.
Our response in brief
- An online resource centre that centralizes all information useful for proper training progress
- A platform that harmoniously combines editorial content (practical information, events), a social dimension and a learning space (topic resources, exercises and online evaluations)
- Functionalities and processes associated with the platform to ease and support training logistics (registration, monitoring, statistics)
Why we’re right for this project
- Our experience in training and systems engineering lets us position the platform for more general issues.
- Our design logic is oriented toward continuous progress, which allows us to evolve the platform based on user feedback.
- We can get on board for the long term, allocating technical and human resources for handling a reliable, large-scale strategic project.