The project's challenges
New uses, new modes of consumption: For Orange, the changes meant a "New Score" for defining how new products are marketed.
As part of a new global blended training project, Orange called on Korda & Partners and Knowledge-Players to create an e-learning module aimed at all its employees. It had to communicate clearly and concisely, and apply immediately to the strategic challenges — managerial and operational — involved in implementing this “New Score”.
Our response in brief
- A colourful, metaphorical universe mapping out the various aspects of the New Score with great precision.
- Use of the Training Quest solution that combines inductive learning, situation analysis and skills implementation.
- A completely integrated solution — in both form and content — for a global training system.
Why we're right for this project
- We can synthesize and prioritize information to make it comprehensible and easy to absorb.
- Our graphic and narrative environment reinforces the emotional aspects of training and makes it more attractive.
- We can integrate ourselves into a strategic framework and propose solutions that add real value to the overall program.